To: "'Tomcat Users List'" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 2:37 PM
Subject: Defining DBCP resources in web.xml?

The heading says it all - can it be done? If so, how do I go about it? I'd
rather not have a dozen different references in the server.xml if I can
avoid it, tho it's looking like I'll have to :-(

Anyway, any pointers much appreciated.

-Josh

--

"Until a man is twenty-five, he still thinks, every so often, that under

the

right circumstances he could be the baddest mother in the world."

Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald :: Pirion Systems, Brisbane

07 3257 0490 :: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]