A few questions:

How many servers have this problem?

You say you have a different server set up the same way and it has no problem, am I correct?

Did you apply any updates to the server?

Did you apply the same update to the server that is running OK?

Have you rebooted the server?

Has the load changed on the server?

How does the load compare between server with problem to server with no problem?

Do you know exact day when problem started?

Are any events in the Windows logs that may apply? (errors or warnings)

Did you start getting any new events in any log that started the same time the server became slow?

What does the processor time and memory look like for the processes?

I don't run this setup, but do work with windows servers. These are some of the questions I would try to answer if I was having the problem.

Doug

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Südkamp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>