There is no reason I can think of to build static pages dynamically.
I know what you are asying, but it makes little sense, I think.
However, if you want to get the static equivalent of a dynamic page,
all you have to do is to build a little application browser which gets
the output of your pages and saves them.  You can get the code for
doing this pretty much from the COS message classes.

Jack

On 4/29/05, Dola Woolfe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A friend of mine has asked me to help him build an
> "eBay store". So I need to build a bunch of static
> pages.
>
> I think that it is still a good idea to do so
> programmatically (the only way I know how to do it!)
> through jsp. Do you agree?
>
> How would I then convert pseudo-dynamic pages to
> static in an automated fashion?
>
> Or if you have any other ideas or experiences, please
> share!
>
> Many thanks in advance,
>
> Dola

~Dakota Jack~