QM escreveu:

On Sat, Apr 30, 2005 at 09:01:02PM -0300, Vinicius wrote:
: I'm trying to execute my first servlet, but it's not working.
: [snip: description of setup]

You mention everything but actually mapping the servlet, such that the
container associates your servlet class with a URI.  (hint: web.xml)

Yes, I forgot the web.xml file. Now it's working fine.

Finally, if you're working with servlets, do yourself a favor and grab a
copy of the servlet spec.  It's a free PDF download from java.sun.com.
Familiarity with the spec is key for any servlet/J2EE developer.

-QM

I will see that.

Thanks,
Vinicius.