I have form based authentication working. But, I need the login form to be a little more dynamic. For instance, I want to use different forms for different areas and not always use the same form. Is this possible? For instance, under one site I want to limit URLs to different logins. I realize I should just have a login and have a userid and a password, but my customer wants to simply have an access code to certain pages or directories. I would like to use form based authentication then I can have the userid as a hidden variable, and then have a password entered by the user, but for some admin screens I need the user to actually enter the userid and password both....

I hope that makes sense. I can't figure out how to setup a security constraint which can force a particular login form to be used if the user is not logged in yet.

Thanks,

Wade