De : Zohar Amir [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi 11 mai 2005 09:14
À : Tomcat Users List
Objet : load balancing

Hi,
I have an application server that maintains session and I'd like to make it
scalable. The clients and the application server are communicating using
TCP.
When a client tries to connect, I'd like the load balancer to connect to a
random AppServer node, and from that moment on - that node should handle the

session.
The client can disconnect and reconnect and the load balancer should connect

it with the node that handled the session before the disconnection.
Is it possible implementing these requirements using the model described in
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/cluster-howto.html? Is there

a better architecture that you can recommend which is more suitable to what
I just described?
Thanks.