Will Hartung wrote:

From: "David Wall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 10:31 AM

How will you configure multiple IP addresses on a single NIC? Normally,
you have one NIC per IP address. You will need to use two keystores for
each system, and configure the keystores as you normally would under the
SSL connector. I'm not sure how to configure the CoyoteConnector so
that it will listen on a particular IP address, but the docs no doubt
explain how.

Just an FYI, it's pretty simple and common to have a single NIC listen to multiple IP's. It's fairly trivial to do in Linux/Unix, and I know it's possible in Windows, but I don't know the details of how to do it.

Regards,

Will Hartung
([EMAIL PROTECTED])