From: Mandar Vaidya [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 12:07 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: What are those "No such list!" s and "Illegal IMail List Server
Command!" ?

Same problem here.....

Mandar

-----Original Message-----
From: Maxime [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 2:14 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Command!" ?

Hello everybody,
Since yesterday I am receiving a thousand of the same emails.
What can I (or we) do to avoid these ???
Thank you !
++
Max

-----------------------------------
Here the spam mail that I've received a lot of time !

New Atlanta List Server General Help File

Lists hosted by this server are:

   bluedragon-interest
   servletexec-interest
   jturbo-interest

Use one of these list names where you see <list name> in the command syntax
below.

All list server commands must be addressed to:

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Commands must be placed on the first line of the message body and may not be
preceded by blanks, whitespace, or other characters.

Valid Commands are:

   To subscribe to a list:

       subscribe <list name> <your full name>

   For example:

       subscribe servletexec-interest John Smith

   If you don't include your name in the subscribe command you'll receive an
"Invalid Syntax" error message from the list server.

   To unsubscribe from a list:

       unsubscribe <list name>

   To receive help send after subscribing to a list:

       help <list name>

If you have any questions or need additional help, send email to:

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]