Hello ,
I am new to Apache and am using mod_ssl Apache server connected with Tomcat
via the mod_jk module - I get the following warning when starting Apache
after I start tomcat "Loaded DSO modules/mod_jk.dll uses plain Apache 1.3
API, this module might crash under EAPI! (Please recompile it with -DEAPI) I
am trying to get Apache and Tomcat to use SSL . I don't have a certificate
configured and get the following error "localhost:443 should be SSL-aware
but has no certificate configured [Hint: SSLCertificateFile]" Can someone
point me to the exact directions on how to configure a certificate and also
will this module - mod_jk work with the version of Apache I am using -
Apache_1.3.14-mod_ssl_2.7.2-openssl_0.96-win32.zip and Tomcat 3.2.1 I have
configured this via the documentation in Tomcat. Any ideas or suggestion on
where to go form here would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance,

Charlie