Hello there,

I've installed Apache2 and Tomcat5 on my PC (XP), and seperately they work fine. Then I installed JK2 to let Apache run JSPs, and there is the problem. Everything works fine, in the sense that I can run html files and Apache can run Tomcat, as I choose a .jsp to run, I get the error screen of Tomcat, saying that _The requested resource (/Time.jsp) is not available._ That file is in the server directory sth/html for Apache. If I copy that file in $TOMCAT_ROOT/webapps/ROOT/, then I can load it succesfully. So jsp pages are search for in that directory. Which setting in which file do I need to change so the Apache server directory is used instead of the tomcat one for JSP pages?

Thanks,

Bart