Hi Didier -

I think it might be better to leave the body of the scripts as they are but reassign the environment variables at the beginning of the script (shell-dependant obviously). You might even (?) want to unset JAVA_HOME/CATALINA_HOME globally and re-assign it on a script-by-script basis...

Tim

--

Dakota Jack wrote:
Just use different ports.