GOOD IDEA!   I'll do that!   (When this is done, I should have no logging at
all.)

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Kirk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 2:23 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: confused about simple logging

If you really reach your wits end making logging work and just want a blunt
instrument to detect one-off if your overloaded method is called, when not
do something else to signal its presence, such as add a line to it which
creates a file called "ive.been.called" in a certain directory.  Gets you
past having to fix your log/stream problem.  You won't find this logging
framework in the TC docs though ;)