Jim,

I am not sure I understand your question. Could you re-phrase it?

What I can say is that this Realm is not part of the standard Tomcat distribution. You might be better off talking to whoever supplied you with this Realm.

Mark

Jim Henderson wrote:
Can someone tell me how to access the values of "debug", "dataSourceName"
and "dataSourceName" from within class EnterpriseCustomUserRealm?  I tried
using a Context but I missed the boat somewhere.

    <Realm
className="com.metafile.tomcat.enterpriseregistry.EnterpriseCustomUserRealm"
           debug="992"
           dataSourceName="false"
           dataSourceName="EnterpriseUserDB"
     />