Along with what Mark said, you should know that TC 4.1.30 stops checking
after the *first* matching constraint (so in your case, the '/*' always
wins).  Try reversing the order of your constraints in web.xml.

As Mark mentioned, this has changed in TC 5.x, and your web.xml should work
as written.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]