[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi there,

I have two servlets. One is configured to listen to "/forms/*" and the other to "/documents/*". I configured a security realm, so users need to use form based authentication when accessing "/forms/*". Can I, in the same web.xml configure a second security realm that uses basic authentication? We need the basic since the /documents/* servlet serves webDAV and Webfolders doesn't do form based authentication. Would that work?
:-) stw

No can do. webapps are allowed no more than 1 form of authentication.

Maybe use two web applications?

Mark