Hello All,

I've installed the "admin" webapp and it works fine as long as I access it as http://localhost:8080/admin, otherwise I get the "Tomcat's administration web application is no longer installed by default. Download and install the "admin" package to use it." message.

Can someone please tell me how to configure the access to allow other hosts in addition to localhost?

I've tried setting the lists of hosts in the Valve element in the context fragment.

Thanks!

-- john