you would need to write a component that queries the cluster classes (internal tomcat components) yourself. I believe you can reach the cluster object through JMX and through the tomcat classes (host etc)
the interface CatalinaCluster.getMembers() returns all members in a cluster.

Filip

Edmon Begoli wrote:

Hi,

Is it possible to query host tomcat for the number of active participants in the cluster that host tomcat belongs to.

If yes - can you please point me to the API, and possibly examples.

Thank you,
Edmon