Hey John,

look inside the MBeans Manager/app/host - DeltaManager. You can get the complete session list and can
access attribute from the sessions.
Which Tomcat/ Cluster release you use?

Peter

John MccLain schrieb:

How can I get a picture of session state for each node in a cluster every
time a session is replicated? is there some valve or filter out there I can
use? I am having clustering problems with our app, and I want to see what
the difference is in session state between the nodes in the cluster

John McClain
Senior Software Engineer
TCS Healthcare
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(530)886-1700x235
"Skepticism is the first step toward truth"