> Is the path really correct? Is the webapp's directory really named
> "my_exec"?
>
> Try to use the absolute pathname of your webapp's directory, i. e.
> something like
> grant codeBase "file:/opt/tomcat-4.1/webapps/my_exec_or_whatever/-" ...
>
> Is the file really executable for the account tomcat runs under?
>
> Regards
>   mks

Excuse me for a moment. Now I have the trouble that I cannot restart Tomcat
and so I had to reboot the whole system. Now tomcat start while the
bootprocess but cannot be accessed over the browser. And I don't have a
process called catalina nor tomcat !?!?!

Gruss Christian

P.S. Tomorrow Im on university again, sh****

--
Christian Stalp
Institut für Medizinische Biometrie, Epidemiologie und Informatik