From: Peter Crowther [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 8:26 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Redirecting Tomcat to IIS (UNCLASSIFIED)

> From: Young, Ed CONT Anteon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>       I have an issue with redirecting my web application from Tomcat
> 4.1 to IIS 6.0 on Windows 2003 Server. I have followed the steps in
> configuring the redirect but once I try to access the page using port
> 80, I get an "Under Construction" error. How can this be rectified?

If you access the URL to which you're redirecting directly (i.e. without
going through the Tomcat application and it issuing the redirect), does
it work?

What's the default page for the IIS6 directory?  Have you removed
iisstart.htm from the directory in which you've deployed the IIS6 files?
If you look at the list of start pages on the 'Documents' tab of your
IIS6 sites, property pages, is that default page listed above
iisstart.htm?

                - Peter

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE