Why am I getting this?

Thanks,
-Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Administrateur du courrier / Mail Administrator
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 6:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Erreur du systeme de messagerie - Courrier renvoye / Mail
System Error - Returned Mail

Ce message n=27a pas =E9t=E9 remis pour la raison suivante / This Message=
 was undeliverable due to the following reason=3A

Les adresses de destination suivantes sont inconnues (v=E9rifiez-les puis=
 renvoyez le message) / The following destination addresses were unknown =
(please check the addresses and re-mail the message)=3A

SMTP <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Veuillez ne pas r=E9pondre =E0 / Please do not reply to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
mais plut=F4t =E0 / but rather to =3Cassistance=40videotron=2Eca=3E=2E

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;551 User unknown
Action: failed
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:24:54 -0500

All,

I've posted several times and have had no response to any of my questions.

Most of my questions are related to setup and about context and a Thread
Exception.

Could someone please give me some help?

If I'm posting to the wrong group please let me know and direct me to the
right place?
If for some reason you can't post to me. Please post directly to the User
group and let me know.

Thanks,
-Ben