And remember to update your web.xml with the servlet
and servlet mapping elements for the generated
classes. It looks a bit daunting at first, but the
examples on the Tomcat site will be a good help and
once done, it it actually quite straigtforward. Its
done automatically by an ant script, in case you
thought you had to do it manually (well, you could....
I guess) .

Charl

--- "Akoulov, Alexandre [IT]"