Hi Øyvind,

This works quite well for me. Place the following magic incantation at
the *end* of your JSP. Specifically, place it after the closing body
tag, but before the closing html tag. In context it looks like this:

<!-- Hack to disable IE caching -->
<head>
</head>
<!-- end no-cache hack -->

Why at the end? I dunno. Maybe someone on the list who has the answer
on tap would chime in?

Hope this helps.
~PST