Hi Jason,

Thank very much for helping me to solve this issue. Only the
jakarta-tomcat-4.1.30 contains servlet named RenameFile. The other version of
tomcat ( jboss-3.2.1_tomcat-4.1.24) is embedded in the Jboss. This version of
tomcat does not contais the servlet named RenameFile. A color coded of the java
class that does the renaming of the file is listed in the following site:
 http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=638498

Thank again for your help.