Hi again
What is this service name in server.xml
I have seen two ways of writing it.
1)Tomcat Standalone
2)Tomcat-Apache
what is the difference between two?

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/howto/workers.html

> I will look into your problem from home ..  Have
> emailed my home address
>

> Regards
> Guru

className="org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteConnector"
>   port="8009" minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="75"
>   enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
>   acceptCount="10" debug="0"
>   connectionTimeout="20000"
>   useURIValidationHack="false"

protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler"/>
>     <Engine name="Apache"
>   defaultHost="www.oursitename.com" debug="0">
>   <Logger
>   className="org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger"
>   prefix="apache_log." suffix=".txt"
>   timestamp="true"/>
>   <!-- Access log processes all requests for this
>   virtual host. -->
>   <Valve

className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve"
>   directory="logs"  prefix="localhost_access_log."
>   suffix=".txt"
>   pattern="common" resolveHosts="false"/>
>    <Host name="www.oursitename.com" debug="0"

appBase="/home/httpd/vhosts/oursitename.com/httpdocs/"
>    unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">
>   <Alias>localhost</Alias>
>   <Alias>www</Alias></Host>
>   <Alias>Our IP</Alias>
>   </Engine>
>    </Service>
>    </Server>
>
>   --------------------------
>   httpd.conf file
> LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2.so
> LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so
> Include /usr/local/tomcat/conf/auto/mod_jk2.conf
> Include /usr/local/tomcat/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf
> <VirtualHost Our IP:80>
>   ServerName   oursite.com:80
>   ServerAlias  www.oursite.com
>   UseCanonicalName On
>   DocumentRoot
>    /home/httpd/vhosts/oursite.com/httpdocs
>   CustomLog

/home/httpd/vhosts/oursite.com/statistics/logs/access_log
>    combined
>   ErrorLog

/home/httpd/vhosts/oursite.com/statistics/logs/error_log
>   Alias /trainer
> /home/httpd/vhosts/oursite.com/httpdocs/trainer
>
> JkMount /trainer/*.jsp ajp13
> JkMount /trainer/adminjsp/*.jsp ajp13
> <Directory
> /home/httpd/vhosts/oursite.com/httpdocs/trainer/">
> Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
> DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.jsp
> </Directory>
> <Location "/trainer/WEB-INF/*">
> AllowOverride None
> deny from all
> </Location>
> <Location "/trainer/META-INF/*">
> AllowOverride None
> deny from all
> </Location>
> <Directory /home/httpd/vhosts/oursite.com/httpdocs/>
> Options None
> AllowOverride None
> </Directory>
>
>   -----------------------
> workers.properties
> [logger.apache2]
> level=DEBUG
>
> [shm]
> file=/home/httpd/vhosts/oursite.com/tomcatlog
> size=1048576
>
> # Example socket channel, override port and host.
> [channel.socket:localhost:8009]
>  port=8009
>  host=127.0.0.1

=== message truncated ===