Hi

In our project we are using Tomcat server(version 5.0.28) and
DB2(version 5.1).From time to time we get the following error.

ERROR_MSG : [IBM][JDBC Driver] CLI0614E Error sending to the socket,
server is not responding. SQLSTATE=08S01

This is happening due to the jdbc applet server stopping after some
indefinite periods. When we go to services and start the jdbc applet
server things work fine. Can anyone tell me why this particular service
is stopping at irregular intervals? We have closed all statements and
connections in Dao's.

Is there anyone who have some information Please pass to me.

Thanks

Sudheer

Confidentiality Notice

this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately