From: Tony Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 June 2005 22:39
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: tomcat default page

I install tomcat on my machine and my webapp can be
accessed as http://www.mydomain.com:8080/myapp/index.jsp.
If I type http://www.mydomain.com:8080, the default
tomcat page will be displayed. How can I change this
page to something else, or forbid it?

Thanks,

__________________________________ Yahoo! Mail Mobile Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone. http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

* * * * * * * * * * * *
This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.
This email represents the personal views of the
author/sender.  The
author/sender has no authority or delegation to bind
the City of York
Council by this e-mail and the City of York Council
accepts no
responsibility whatsoever for its contents.  Please
note that any reply to
this email may be screened.

____________________________________________________ Yahoo! Sports Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com