I get the following error in the catalina.out log when I restart the server, but only for SOME of the contexts. I get the same error when using the manager start these contexts..

    SEVERE: Error listenerStart

The start fails, of course.

Odd thing is, doing a "start" on these contexts, twice more, typically, will successfully start them!!

This behavior started recently. I believe it coincided with installing jira on the same tomcat, but am not absolutely sure of this.

Any clues??

- Yossie