I think the simplest way is to write a custom ant task for each deployment
(one for weblogic, another for tomcat et jboss).

-----Message d'origine-----
De : news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Geoffrey
Envoyé : mercredi 29 juin 2005 16:29
À : tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Objet : Re: RE : AW: Load all JSP pages on startup

- setting the precompile parameter to true in the <jsp-descriptor> element
of the weblogic.xml deployment descriptor to configure WebLogic Server to
precompile your JSPs when a Web Application is deployed or re-deployed or
when WebLogic Server starts up;

Can I do that on Tomcat too? :)

Tomcat will ignore weblogic.xml and Weblogic will ignore jboss-web.xml,
unlike Tomcat compiled JSP's in weblogic or visa versa.

Thanks for any help,
Geoffrey