No. You can configure log4j on a per context basis.
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/logging.html#userWebapps

For example:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=108330970225012&w=2

Mark wrote:

Yes, I know.  But from what I have read, the configuration is more
global.  I want to only place audits from one context in the Event
Log, not all of Tomcat's audits.