This is a Struts/Tiles related question, you should ask in the Struts mailing lists.

Dewitte Rémi wrote:
Hi !
I make a definition in which i put a list of tiles to include but I can't achieve to do this eg :
in my tiles-defs.xml :
<definition name="page1-def" extends="baseDef">
                <put name="page" value="1"/>
                <putList name="listQuestions">
                        <add value="/Q/firstName.jsp"/>
                        <add value="/Q/lastName.jsp"/>
                </putList>
</definition>

And in my template, i don't know how to iterate in listQuestions in order to include /Q/firstName.jsp and /Q/lastName.jsp. A start : <tiles:importAttribute/>
  <c:out value="${listQuestions}"/>
  <c:forEach items="${listQuestions}" var="question">
        What to do to include question !
  </c:forEach>

Maybe it's not possible...
Thanks.