Hi Kristoffer,

the java files are under ${TOMCAT_HOME}\work\catalina\localhost ...
But you cannot get these files via URI, because that would mean that
everyone can see the sourcecode of your jsp.

It's not quite clear to me how you retrive the sutdent name from the
generated java file.
A better idea from my point of view is - if you use a version control system
- to get it directly from there,
or - if not - read it from the file system.

Cheers

Bernhard