From: Luis Torres [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 7:58 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: File Download dialog launched errantly

Hi,

Actually that sounds right. You can't display WML data in a standard
browser and that's why you get the download dialog.

To see that type of content you can test using a WAP browser like winwap
(not free but you get a trial) or an online WAP emulator such as
wapsilon <http://www.wapsilon.com>.

If it displays ok in one of those two then you are on the right track
:)

Hasta luego.

Luis