to the best of my knowledge JkUnMount is only available at version mod_jk
1.2.7 and above....

if you are using apache2 mod_jk lives at apche2/modules/ as something like
mod_jk.so

if you check your apache startup log , maybe error_log

you may see something like:

[Wed Jul 13 12:22:26 2005] [notice] Apache/2.0.50 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.50
OpenSSL/0.9.7d mod_jk/1.2.5 configured -- resuming normal operations

notice that the mod_jk is listed with version 1.2.5 in this case....

hope this is useful, this info is based on a Tomcat 5.5.9, Apache 2.0.5 on
Solaris 9

Colby C. Meyer
Applications Architect
First Data Government Systems
303-967-7271office
719-649-9090 mobile

"Chris. Grobmeier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
07/13/2005 10:34 AM
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc
Tomcat Users List <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Subject
Re: JkUnMount is unknown to apache

 >>I think this is mod-webapp, and not mod-jk. Try to find
libapache-mod-jk-[version] for Debian.

I tried this and finally i did dpkg --list and searched manually.
all i could get is this information again:

 libapache-mod-jk   3.3a-4woody1       Apache connector for Tomcat
servlet engine

Any other hints? Is there a file in which the current version is written?

Thank you,
Chris