Hi there,

Have a question on dbcp settings. I'd done the settings by configuring the
server.xml and the web.xml of my application and it works fine. But since i
need to install multiple application on the same Tomcat server, i'll need to
place different <context> tag in the server.xml for each application to enable
the datasource for each of my apps. Since my apps are all connecting to a same
database server, is there any configuration method that allows me to setup once
in server.xml (such as setting a 'common context') and let my web.xml to handle
the rest?

Thanx.

Regards,
F.S.