> From: Dewey, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Tomcat 5.5 with Java 1.42
>
> As I said before I haven't been able to find the referenced
> compatibility package so I'd appreciate a friendly link or
> instructions.

It's the one cleverly disguised with the name "Compat" on the regular
Tomcat download page:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_tomcat-5.cgi

All you have to do is unzip it.  You should remove any other jars you
have manually scattered into the Tomcat directories, since they are not
needed and are likely to annoy the classloaders.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.