That's a really interesting question... I don't know of anything that
exists, although I'm quite certain something does. :)

I can however think it through, and its probably not a huge chore to build...

As you mentioned, a filter would probably do the trick nicely... if we
assume your app only deals in POSTs and GETs of basic user input (because
things like multiparts and such would complicate matters a bit), then it's
really just a simple filter that iterates over all parameters and stores
them.  Just a simple CSV file of name=value pairs would suffice, with each
line being a request.

Then it should be a simple matter to write a Java app using the standard
JDK classes to run through that CSV file and make the requests with the
parameters you recorded.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect