My current install of Tomcat 4.1.29 does not access my system classpath.
I am using Windows 2000 Server.  I would like Tomcat to access my
classpath as I have a development package located in my
%JAVA_HOME%\jre\lib\ext directory that I do not want to copy over to
Tomcat\common\classes for my sites to access.  I would like only one
copy of this package located on my server and for standards reasons with
my organization, it must be located in my lib\ext directory.
Is there a way to add a path to Tomcat's classpath, or to even just add
your entire classpath to Tomcat's classpath?

Thanks!

jason