Are you doing get or post?

Yair Zohar wrote:
Hello,
I'm building a web application on tomcat 4.1.18 which is connected to apache 2 web server by ajp13 connector.
I get the response :

 Server Error

       The following error occurred:

       [code=HTTP_REQUEST_TOO_LONG] The HTTP request is too long.
       Contact your system administrator.

when I press the submit button of a form with an html textarea with large amount of text.
When I reduce the amount of text in the textarea it works fine.
I assume it's a tomcat response because the apache usually gives an error number.

Does anyone know if there is a place, in the conf files, to rise the maximal length of the request accepted by tomcat?
Or, does anyone know a solution for this problem?

Thanks ahead,
Yair.