Hi,

I have some problems when turning the security manager of Tomcat 5.5.9 on.
When I load a JSP that has to be compiled after being changed I get a strange
exception:

ERROR  [19.07.2005 23:30:45]  (ApplicationDispatcher.java:704) -
Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Internal Error:
File /javax/servlet/resources/web-app_2_3.dtd not found
        at
org.apache.jasper.xmlparser.MyEntityResolver.resolveEntity(ParserUtils.java:205)
        at org.apache.xerces.util.EntityResolverWrapper.resolveEntity(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.resolveEntity(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$DTDDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown
Source)
        at
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.jasper.xmlparser.ParserUtils.parseXMLDocument(ParserUtils.java:95)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspConfig.processWebDotXml(JspConfig.java:76)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspConfig.init(JspConfig.java:197)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspConfig.findJspProperty(JspConfig.java:249)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:103)

These are only the first few lines of the callstack. The whole exception is
very long.

I also turned debugging on (java.security.debug=access), but there's no
AccessControlException before the SAXException above.

Any ideas what might be the problem?

Best regards,
Ralf.