Hi Michael,
Thanks for the information.
I will try to further study this problem and let you know if I found
anything useful.
Mean while can you let me know about any JVM options that you are
using for running your tomcat and that you think will be useful in
server performance and scalability. So that I can check whether any
one of them are applicable in our context.

regards
Srikanth Peddireddy.