Daron wrote:

I trying to set up Tomcat 5.5 to respond to multiple host names that I have
configured using dyndns. I am not sure which facility I should be using.

Sorry, don't know anything about dyndns -- does your *PC* respond
to the multiple host names? i.e., can you 'ping' each of them and
get a response? If so...

Since my PC which is running tomcat only has one IP address I belive I need
to configure hosts, not virtual hosts.

..you want to configure your multiple host names as Tomcat virtual
hosts -- see the Host element documentation.

That's going to be the same regardless of how the name resolution
is being done (dyndns, DNS, NIS, /etc/hosts file, etc.), AFAIK.

HTH,
--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                          dream.  code.