Sun One Web Server unescapes URL before it sends to the redirector (JK).
Does anyone know how to stop this.

In case of IIS, the URL is passed "as-is" to the redirector which does the
unescaping before sending to Tomcat. So, with the registry setting of
"uri_select" to be "unparsed", the redirector also sends it to Tomcat
"as-is".

But with SunOne, the WebServer does the unescaping and the redirector sends
to Tomcat "as-is".

Is there any setting in SunOne that can tell teh WebServer, not to fiddle
with the URLs and send it to the redirector "as-is".

As a solution for now, I modified the redirector code to negate the effect
of the uri unescape, and things have been fine for me since then. But, i am
lookign for a proper solution.

Thanks.