From: Tim Funk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: July 24, 2005 7:46 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Error 500 messages

The response is being comitted before the erro is being thrown. You need to
set the buffer size to be larger. Its a page directive.

-Tim

Adile Abbadi wrote:

Hi Tim,

Thank you very much - that has helped - however I discovered that the
problem still exists if I have an include within an include - ie.

I have an include called this

<jsp:include page="navmenu.jsp" flush="false">

Inside that include I have another include also with flush set to false -
and I still get a blank page - however if I remove the includes within the
include then the exception is visible. Any ideas on this?