guys i am seriously confused now..

a normal jsp i can display in tomcat..

ok i have some questions here :-

1) let say i have admin.jsp , i create a folder call MGT .. i put in side the file admin.jsp and create a WEB-INF folder and inside i put web.xml .. is it correct ?

2) do i have customise web.xml or can simply copy and paste the default WEB-INF folder into MGT.

3) i having problem displaying jsp files with Database access, do i haveto use the same mysql-javaconnecter or some other file ( need indepth guide ) ? i know the are alot of guides there .. but most of the skip the prerequisite .. what i really need to have in my linux system in order to setup the tomcat seerver which can display jsp with database access

i am sorry if the questions are elementary.. but i have tried to solve on my own but no solution till now

any help will be greatly appreciated ...

thanks