It didn't work again!

I have almost the same problem with all my JSP pages(Servlets work ok).
I think is a Tomcat problem;The method handlePageException(Exception)
in the type PageContext is not applicable for the arguments
(Throwable)

I went to servlet code produced and I changed "catch(Throwable t)"
with "catch(Exception t)" and the java file was compiled succesfully
with javac.

Thanks for help
Panagiotis