See: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=111895333829546&w=2

There has been no progress since my original message.

Mark
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ikonne, Ike wrote:
Hi all,

Could anyone explain to me why I can't post to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I get the following error message when I make a post to the group:

Unable to deliver message to the following address(es)
<tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: This user doesn't have an ac

I know that I subscribe to the group and I do receive postings from the members of the group.

Thanks,

Ike