I have some content outside of the main app war file that I want to
give user access to. I have the following in a conf/content.xml:

<Context path="/app_context/help" docBase="/path/to/content">
</Context>

I keep getting 404s on a file that I know exists on the filesytem in
the path/to/content. I also tried to add this to the server.xml file
but see the same behavior.

I am using Tomcat 5.0.28 with IBM JDK 1.4.2 on AIX 5L.

Any ideas? Something wrong with the syntax?

--
Ben Ricker
He's just this guy, you know?