Hi, I will be straight up and say immediately that my expertise does not
lie with Java or with Tomcat and appreciate any help given. The problem:
I am running a server that hosts voice applications over VXML. The
server is a windows 2000 box running IIS and tomcat. I need the box to
run SSL. I can get IIS to serve https pages no problem. However the html
triggers that fire application requests are fed through the tomcat
server and I cannot get the tomcat pages through https. I have read much
documentation on the apache site and have configured the https through
the server.xml file, created certificates, am using jsse etc. The big
problem with this server is it has two java install directories and two
tomcat install directories. When I setup the config in the server.xml in
the directories I need the tomcat.log reports that it cannot find the
SSLSocketFactory class. HELP!!.......to make matters worse Tomcat
version is 3.2.1 which I believe is now deprecated.

Thanks,

Jamie.

Jamie Spurr

Engineer

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Disclaimer:
This message may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message.
Please be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
information is strictly prohibited.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and are not
necessarily the views of Streamdoor Ltd, unless otherwise stated.

Although Streamdoor Ltd has taken precautions to ensure no viruses are present
in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage
caused arising from the use of this email or attachment.
www.streamdoor.com
  • SSL Jamie Spurr
    • SSL Jamie Spurr