Anyone have any information on this?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Newbie: Installing Admin on Tomcat
Date:   Fri, 29 Jul 2005 21:25:04 -0400
From:   Bruce E. Stemplewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     Tomcat Users List <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

I am running Tomcat 5.5.9 on XP. I want to install Admin. I think I found the correct download here:

http://www.mirrormonster.com/apache.org/jakarta/tomcat-5/v5.5.10-alpha/bin/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.10-admin.zip

But how do I install it? Waht directory should I unzip it to?
The server is installed in:

D:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5

Bruce Stemplewski
www.stempsoft.com

"We are all in the same boat in a stormy sea, and we owe each other a terrible loyalty". G. K. Chesterton